Welcome to ShroomsDirect
This gift of nature contains psilocybin, a psychedelic compound, that will alter your thoughts and emotions. You’ll experience a change in the world around you when like halos around lights and objects and illusions such as tasting sounds or hearing colors.
When taken raw it has an earthy flavor and a rubbery texture. It’s not like the mushrooms that you use for cooking to make the food delicious like Shitake.
The risk is small, some users are accidentally poisoned from eating the poisonous variety, others combine magic mushrooms with a substance of abuse or other medication.
Leave the picking to the hunters who are knowledgeable in mushroom identification.
They are taken fresh or dried out, others make tea and some mix them to make tasteful treats.
Magic mushrooms are not addictive you can opt out without any side effects. But like LSD you become tolerant to the effects quickly and need to take more in your next trip.